By Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the following new release of Genetic Engineering explains state of the art advances within the swiftly constructing quarter of molecular biotechnology, the know-how of the recent millennium. made out of chapters authored by means of major specialists of their respective fields, this authoritative reference text:
- Highlights the newest omics-based instruments and methods utilized in sleek biotechnology
- Explains how quite a few molecular biology applied sciences can be utilized to advance transgenic vegetation and the way these crops can meet transforming into nutrients and plant-derived product demands
- Discusses chloroplast gene expression platforms, mitochondrial omics, plant sensible genomics, and whole-genome resequencing for crop improvement
- Explores plant–microbe and plant–insect interactions affecting plant safety and productivity
- Covers animal versions, pharmacogenomics, human tissue banking, and the molecular prognosis of illnesses akin to cervical melanoma, weight problems, and diabetes
- Examines the molecular points of viral ailments, creation of commercial commodities utilizing viral biotechnology, and biotechnological makes use of of magnetic nanoparticles
- Describes using biotechnology within the nutrition, chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental conservation, and renewable power sectors
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the following new release of Genetic Engineering serves as a springboard for brand new discoveries in molecular biology and its purposes. hence, this booklet is a useful source for college kids and researchers of molecular biotechnology.
Read Online or Download Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) PDF
Similar biotechnology books
Sugarcane, a huge resource of sugar, performs a considerable function in international financial system. As a C4 plant this has very effective approach for carbohydrate metabolism via photosynthesis. Crop development efforts have centred normally on bettering caliber qualities, ordinarily sugar content material. This being a fancy trait, includes a number of goal genes within the metabolic pathway.
Clinical study made large strides in treating center illness within the 20thcentury, from drug-eluding stents to computerized inner defibrillators. Public wisdom of the hazards of middle sickness hasn't ever been extra pervasive. Now, notwithstanding, ten years right into a new millennium, scientists are gearing up for the following nice demanding situations in tackling this pervasive .
Arguably the 1st ebook of its sort, Computational Bioengineering explores the ability of multidisciplinary computing device modeling in bioengineering. Written by means of specialists, the publication examines the interaction of a number of governing rules underlying universal biomedical units and difficulties, reinforced via case experiences.
Emphasizing their rising services, this quantity presents a powerful origin for an knowing of the way micro- and nanotechnologies utilized in biomedical study have developed from ideas to operating systems. quantity editor Christopher Love has assembled right here a hugely interdisciplinary crew of authors with backgrounds starting from chemical engineering correct as much as fabrics technology to mirror how the intersection of rules from biology with engineering disciplines has spurred on options.
- Synthetic Biology Handbook
- Biotechnology: Academic Cell Update Edition
- Cascade Biocatalysis Integrating Stereoselective and Environmentally Friendly Reactions
- RNA Nanotechnology and Therapeutics
Extra resources for Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases)
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) by Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh